Saturday 5 June 2010

Vaseline rosy lips

Hihi in this blog I will be talking about my all time favourite lip product , no it’s
not a mac product or a nars , nope its by wait for it,,, Vaseline ..yes ..really just plain old Vaseline , well with a bit of a twist i.e its got colour.




The product in question is Vaseline rosy lips , and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little lovey I must have used about five tins of this , and still loving it just as much as when I first got it, and for me to buy a product more then once is very very rare I’m the most unloyal person then it comes to beauty products I just think , their might be a better product to try , so for me to have had five tins and still using it every day and snubbing all my other lip balms, lip sticks, and glosses in favour for this, it must be good.

Okay on to the review its it’s the same consistency as normal Vaseline but unlike normal Vaseline it adds colour to the lips , a lovely reddish pink colour that really does give a nice colour then applied to the lips .
It has really good pigmentation unlike so other coloured lip balms, it has a lovely rosy sweet smell and is one off the only lip balms that really makes my lips soft and smooth .i also like to put a small bit on my cheekbones to add a nice sheen to my face . The only thing that I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t seem to last on my lips all that long , and I find myself slapping in on every 20mis or so but at only a few pounds that doesn’t really bother me all that much.



trying to show you its pigmentation.


All in all I think it’s a fantastic product, and is my must have makeup item and has been for a long time now ,I would say to all reading this give it a go , everyone probably already has but , anyways I just had to blog about this simply because I love it so much,,, see you all soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment