Wednesday 9 June 2010

barry m mushroom

so after weeks and weeks of looking on the barry m website at mushroom , hoping the next time I walk into boots it will be mine ,,after what seemed like mouths I went to boots and spotted it yay it was mine anyways I’ll stop chatting about how I got it , and on to the review,,,


sorry about the crappy photo ,ps looks darker in real life.

okay to be honest i didn’t like the look of it at first it looked a lot browner then what I expected, but the moment I put it on my nails I loved it, it’s one of them mucky colours that’s all over the place at the moment.
It went on nice, only one coat needed, it’s a nice mucky brown colour sounds yucky I know but It’s a really flattering colour it has a nice creamy consistency and stayed on a good three days with no chips, also on day two I was in starbucks and I got two girls asking what nail polish I was wearing ,,,this has never happened to me before so I have now been wearing it every day since I got it ,and its really made me want to get more of the mucky colours out there, one I really want to get my hands on [is u don’t know Jacques] by opi if anyone has it let me know what it’s like coz I really need another polish to add to my 60 I have already haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment